- This event has passed.
The 2018 Montana Local Food Challenge!
August 1 - August 31
And if the idea of a fun challenge involving FOOD hasn’t already caught your attention, here are some more reasons to eat and buy local:
– Builds community and local economies.
– Supports local farm and ranch families.
– Preserves genetic diversity and open spaces.
– Protects our regional food security.
– Tastes better and is often fresher.
– Supports a clean environment and benefits wildlife.
To see what others are doing to participate in the