Your membership ensures that…
- Montana thrives when family farms and ranches thrive. We can’t afford to lose our healthy rivers and aquifers.
- Polluters are held accountable for the damage they do to people, our air, our land, and our water.
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency are the cornerstones of Montana’s future.
- Montanans achieve a balance that includes protecting our environment and developing sustainable economic growth.
- Montanans have access to and participate in our democracy.
- Political leaders work for the people
What our members say…
"I've included Northern Plains in my will for the same reason I volunteer and support our efforts financially now: I know Northern Plains is effective in advocacy and in turning citizens into activists for air, land, water, and the betterment of our shared life… the really important things. I especially respect our commitment to democracy and to fact-based advocacy"
"As a 6th generation Montanan, protecting our beautiful state has always been a priority of mine. It has always been important for me to advocate for what I believe in, and support organizations that do the same. Because of this, it is my absolute pleasure to be a monthly donor to Northern Plains. I’m overjoyed to be a part of an organization that supports clean, renewable energy, keeps our water clean, and takes action on climate change"
"I have been a longtime loyal supporter of Northern Plains and all the work we do. I am a monthly contributor first and foremost because I believe so firmly in our mission and our work. And, of course, because as a board member, I am very much aware of how important it is for our organization to be able to count on as regular an income as possible. Finally, if I just put it on my monthly bill paying list, it always happens"